Delivery & Returns
UK Delivery Prices
Our delivery charges are based on the value of your order. This corresponds with the charges from our shipping providers. The list below indicates our price bands;
- Order Value £0.01-£20 – UK P&P £3.99 + VAT = £4.79
- Order Value £20.01-£50 – UK P&P £4.99 + VAT = £5.99
- Order Value £50.01 and over – UK P&P Free
- Upgraded UK Express Service, 48 hour* delivery Option – £6.99 + VAT = £8.39
Please note that any discount codes used on our site will not reduce the delivery charges. P&P is calculated on the order value after any discounts are applied.
UK deliveries are sent by Royal Mail Tracked service or an alternative Courier Service at our discretion. You will receive an email when your order is shipped from Busy Bee Candles indicating that your order is complete. Our delivery partners will also email you indicating expected delivery with a tracking code that you can use to view the progress of your parcel. This can be at the time of dispatch or on the morning of your delivery depending on which service provider your order has shipped with.
* 48 Hour Express delivery available to UK Mainland only, for orders placed Monday to Friday. Please allow up to 48 hours extra for Northern Scotland, Northern Ireland and Islands. Orders placed by 11am on a weekday will normally ship the next day (excluding orders including candles as these are made to order and require overnight curing). This service is offered in good faith and Busy Bee Candles cannot guarantee the delivery timescale offered as this service is provided by a third party courier. This service may be withdrawn at certain times when order volumes are very high to ensure all orders are fulfilled in a timely manner.
International Delivery Prices
- We are happy to send our amazing products worldwide.
- Please select your region from the available options at the shopping cart.
- Due to the variety of products we offer, our international shipping charges are deliberately set at a high value. If your actual shipping cost is less than the amount you have paid, we will refund the difference.
- We deliver your goods using Royal Mail Tracked 48 service or using an alternative courier service at our discretion.
- All Busy Bee Candles products are handmade and many are handmade to order. This means they take a little time to make, package and dispatch. We aim to dispatch your order within 7 working days.
- At busy periods or for orders that include our made to order products, we aim to dispatch your order within 10 working days.
- Any delays in the delivery of your order will be notified by email as soon as possible.
- If you require an update on the progress of your order please email us at email@example.com and include your order number (sent to you in your order confirmation email).
- In the unlikely event that your order is delivered damaged, we ask you to notify us immediately.
- Photographs of the damaged goods are required in order that we can replace the damaged items quickly. We may request that you return your damaged items for inspection and to help us improve our packaging.
- If you are unable to provide photographs, we ask that you return the damaged items in their original packaging for inspection and so that we can replace the damaged items.
- Please return any damaged items to Busy Bee Candles, Sugar Loaf Cottage, Cynghordy, Llandovery, SA20 0LP or call us on 07511 642733 for advice on returning your item to us.
- We are happy to accept returns for unused, undamaged items if you so wish within 14 days of you receiving your items.
- Please return any unused, undamaged items to Busy Bee Candles, Sugar Loaf Cottage, Cynghordy, Llandovery, SA20 0LP or call us on 07511 642733 for advice on returning your item to us.
- We will issue a full refund of the item cost once received and inspected.
- Refunds are issued within 10 working days electronically using your original payment method.
- Postage & Packing charges for items shipped are non refundable.
- Busy Bee Candles will not be liable for returns shipping costs.
- All returns must be received in good condition and saleable. Items returned in a poor condition will not be refunded or replaced free of charge.
Payment Methods Accepted
- We accept most types of credit & debit cards on-line using the Stripe and Pay Pal payment systems.
- If payment is made using Stripe or Pay Pal, we never have access to your payment card information. This is held by securely hosted servers at Stripe and PayPal.
- If you would prefer to place your order by telephone, we are able to accept payment using a valid credit or debit card. Call us on 07511 642 733 and we will process your order. In this instance, your card information is destroyed as soon as the payment is processed.
- Unfortunately, we no longer accept cheques as a form of payment.
Customer Service Contact
If you have any questions that you wish to contact us about, please do so using the methods below;
Mail; Busy Bee Candles, Sugar Loaf Cottage, Cynghordy, Llandovery, SA20 0LP, United Kingdom
Telephone; 00 44 (0) 1550 750 419 or 00 44 (0) 7511 642 733